Abstract submission deadline
|November 25 (Wed.), 2015 -
||January 31 (Sun.), 2016
||February 8 (Mon.), 2016
Presentation format is limited to Poster Presentation.
Further details will be announced on the website.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Please proceed registration. The presenting author will be notified about the successful submission of their abstract by email once the submission is complete. Please kindly confirm with the Registration ID No. noted inside the Confirmation mail.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the on-line submission system.
- For abstract submission, please find the following website:
10th PDAA(10th Biennial Conference of the Pediatric Dentistry Association of Asia): http://www.pdaa2016.asia/papers.html
54th JSPD (54th Annual Conference of the Japanese Society of Pediatric Dentistry): http://www.pdaa2016.asia/jp/abstracts.html
- After abstract submission, the presenting author will be notified about the successful submission of their abstract by email once the submission is complete. Please note that confirmation mail will not be sent to co-authors. In that, submitted abstracts will be previewed by the Organizing Committee and evaluated in terms of their appropriateness and their overall quality.
- Abstract will be published in the Program/Abstract of 10th PDAA and Vol. 52 (No.2) of Pediatric Dentistry Journal. Please make sure that Conclusions and Comments must be written, and please note that it is difficult to change the content once submitted.
- The abstract should following the structure below: (If any abstract without Conclusions or Comments, please note that it will be rejected.)
Research Article：Background, Aim, Design, Results, Conclusions
Case Report：Introduction，Case Report，Comments
Abstract submission of 10th PDAA
- Please fill in the following items: Category, Title, conflict of interest (COI), ethical considerations, application for Award, Abstract (less than 250 words)
- For any content which is insufficient for ethical considerations and protection of personal information, please understand that the abstract will be rejected.
Abstract Submission Categories
Please submit your abstracts under any of the following topics:
||Health education, Promotion and Epidemiology
||Behavioral Science and Management
||Prevention and Management of Oral Diseases (Caries, Periodontal disease, Pulp therapy)
||Restorative Dentistry/Dental Materials
||Management of Children and Adolescents with Special Health Care Needs
||Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine and Oral Surgery
||Orthodontics/Growth and Development
||Biological/Basic Science Research
- Pushpins and ribbons will be provided along with the board, please place your poster in the designated area.
- Please come for the set-up and removal at the designated time. If the poster presenter is unable to meet the set-up or removal times, please kindly arrange for someone else to assist.
- Please find the following set-up, removal and presentation times as reference:
||May 27 (Fri.)
||May 28 (Sat.)
- The size of the poster panel is W90cm × H210cm (see right image). As the number plate will be prepared by the Secretariat, each presenter is responsible for preparing your posters with a slip written with the Presentation Title, name(s) of author(s) and affiliation(s).
- All presenters are required to disclose Conflict of Interest (COI) related to the topics. Please list any financial relations with commercial interests and to place a slide in your presentation data. If there is nothing to be disclosed, presenters are required to place a slide or a poster to demonstrate nothing to disclose.